|Resistance Range||Up to 1999 Ohm|
|Accuracy||+/- 1.5 Percent of Reading +/- 5 Digits Digits|
|Principle Measurement||Conventional Spike Method 4 Wire Soil Resistivity|
|Earth Voltage Measurement||Up to 200 V AC|
|Display||3 1/2 Digit LCD Display|
|Battery||Internal, Rechargeable Ni-MH 1.2V, 600mAh x 8 Nos|
Backed by skilled and experienced engineering expertise, we are engaged in offering a wide collection of Digital Earth Resistance Tester to our valued clients. Manufactured using the best quality of components.Digital Earth Tester
is a compact, light weight, hand held and battery operated 4 pole Digital Earth Tester having 3 ½ digit LCD display. DET-20 is made to measure the Soil resistivity, Earth Resistance & Earth Voltage in a single Instrument. DET -20 is provided with RSR technology, for better results even in low battery conditions. It has 128Hz test frequency which eliminates the harmonics interference. The instrument comes with rechargeable battery operated to reduce the recurring expense for the battery. Instrument is suitable for thenew Installations, and for regular routine testing. This meter is shock proof & drop dust proof ABS casing for heavy duty. This meter is Type tested as per IS 9223.
- 3½ digit LCD display with Max Reading 1999.
- Earth Resistance Ranges of 0.01Ω to 1999Ω.
- Rechargeable Internal Ni-MH Battery.
- 4 Wire Soil Resistivity Measurement.
- Measurement Method - 3 terminal & 4 terminal.
- Outdoor Earth Testing.
- Captive Power Plants.
- Soil Resistivity for New Installations.
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Battery Charger.
- Dimension (H X W X L): 180 X 100 X 54 mm (approx).
- Net Weight: 550 gm
- Carrying Bag Containing
- Four Spikes of 10 mm Dia, 450 mm Long.
- 10m, 20m, 30m & 40m of Cable on a Winder as Standard.
- Item Code: DET-20
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Maharashtra, India
- Delivery Time: 4-6 Weeks