|Accuracy||0.5 Percent (up to 10000)|
|Test Voltage||200V AC|
|Excitation Current||Up to 0.5A|
|Printer||Built in Thermal Printer|
|Report Storage||500 Test Reports|
|Power Supply||230V+-10%, AC 50Hz.|
|Relative Humidity||Less than equal 85% RH|
Motwane has introduced Transformer Turns Ratio Meter XTRM-3. XTRM-3 measures the transformation ratio of single phase and three phase transformers using modern electronic techniques. This replaces the Ratio testers using'current balancing bridge’ circuits, requiring manual‘null’ balancing.XTRM-3 incorporates breakthrough technology and design that gives accurate and reliable results repeatedly.It is micro controller operated userfriendly and reliable tester.XTRM-3 incorporates a large LCD screen for display of menu and results.The entire test is done automatically and quickly.Operator enters the test parameters and XTRM-3 takes over, applies the test voltage, balances the bridge, takes the readings, and displays the results on the LCD screen. The results can be printed on built-in printer after the test is over.The windows based software is provided for easy operations of the Turn Ratio Meter via USB communication port. LV and HV windings are automatically isolated after the measurement is over.The XTRM-3 is a single unit design,encased in an hard industrial cabinet, lightweight (only 10kg), achieving portability.
- Fully automatic, no manual balancing required
- Testing single phase and three phase transformers
- Automatic ratio measurement of transformer
- vector group
- Calculation of ratio error
- Rugged leads with distinct color code
- Isolates test voltage automatically after test
- Facility to save 500 Test results
- In- built printer
- CE and EMC compatible
- IP 54 compatible
Turn Ratio testing of Single phase/ Three phase Auto Transformers, Power Transformers and Distribution Transformers
Standard Accessories :
Optional Accessories :
- Mains Power Cord : 1 No.
- Test Lead Set : 1 No.(5m long with
- terminated alligator clips)
- Thermal Paper roll : 1 No.
- Instruction Manual : 1 No.
- Calibration Certificate : 1 No.
- 10m Extension Cable Set : 1 No.
- Software : 1 No.
- USB Cable : 1 No.
- Dimensions(L X W X H) : 284 x 425 x 155 mm
- Weight : Approx. 10 Kg
- Item Code: XTRM-3
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: Maharashtra, India
- Delivery Time: 4-6 Weeks