As a customer focused organization of the industry, we are offering a wide assortment of Transformer Turns Ratio Meter XTRM-3
to our valuable customers. Offered products measure the transformation ratio of single phase and three phase transformers using modern electronic techniques. In addition to this, to cater the different requirement of our huge client base, we are providing these meters as our client detailed needs and requirements at very leading prices.
- Damage resistance
- Accurate results
The Motwane make Transformer turns ratio meter XTRM-3 is a new generation, fully automatic transformer turns ratio testers. It measures the transformation ratio of single phase and three phase transformers using modern electronic techniques. It is micro controller operated user friendly and reliable tester. Operator has facility to enter test parameters and XTRM-3 takes over, applies the test voltage, balances the bridge, takes the readings, and displays the results on the LCD screen. The results can be printed on built-in printer after the test is over. The windows based software is provided for easy operations of the Turn Ratio Meter via USB communication port. The XTRM-3 is a single unit design, encased in an hard industrial cabinet, lightweight (only 10 kg), for easy portability. Features:
- Safety in accordance with EN 61010-1.
- EMC in accordance with EN 61326-1.
- CE Certified.
- Measurement CAT III 600 V/ CAT IV 600 V.
- Ingress Protection IP 54.
- CAT II (1000 V)/CAT III (600 V) Reinforced insulation.
- Mains Power Cord : 1 No.
- Test Lead Set : 1 No.(5 m long with terminated alligator clips)
- Thermal Paper roll : 1 No.
- Instruction Manual : 1 No.
- Calibration Certificate : 1 No.
- 10 m Extension Cable Set : 1 No.
- Software : 1 No.
- USB Cable : 1 No.
- Fully automatic, no manual balancing required.
- Testing single phase and three phase transformers.
- Detection of Transformer Vector Group
- Calculation of Ratio error
- Isolates test voltage automatically after test.
- In built printer to print test results.
- Facility to save 500 results
- Communication port for computer interface.